- After all of the “Dine-In” items have been sent to the kitchen, touch “Check Options” at the bottom of the screen.
- Touch “Ticket Type ID”
- Touch the preferred ticket type for the food that has NOT been ordered yet. This will usually be “To-Go”. Note: It is important that steps 1-3 are done before ANY to-go food is rung in.
- Touch “Order Entry” at the bottom of your screen.
- Ring in the items normally.
- Touch “Send” or “Delay Send”, depending on if you want the items prepared
Updated on February 13, 2018