- Log into Manager Console (MC), click on employees, modify employees, and double-click the employee’s name you wish to remove from the system
- Click on the “Human Resources” tab
- Enter a date in the “Terminated” field. It is best to enter the last day they worked, but entering any date in the past will remove them from the system.
- Click “OK’ and “done”.
- To re-hire an employee that has been terminated in the past, click on employees, modify employees, and check the “show terminated” checkbox.
- Double click the employee you wish to re-hire.
- Click on the “Human Resources” tab and enter 00-00-0000 in the “Terminated” field
- Click “OK” and “done”