- While the server who owns the table is signed in, touch “Server Menu” and then touch “Reopen Check” and then touch the corresponding check you wish to reopen. Also, a manager can sign in, touch “select active server”, touch the server who owns the corresponding table, and then proceed as described above.
- Touch the payment that was processed incorrectly to highlight it. NOTE: ONLY HIGHLIGHT THE PAYMENT AND NOT THE ITEMS ON THE CHECK
- Touch “Void”.
- Choose the correct reason for the void.
- If needed, get manager approval for the void.
- Take the correct payment, or proceed to the next step if you are not ready to take the correct payment for this check/guest.
- Press “Send” if you are not ready to take the correct payment for this check or guest. DO NOT TOUCH “CANCEL”
Updated on February 13, 2018