- From the BOH: Log into MC (Management Console)
- Click POS
- Click POS Transaction Query
- You will see transactions from the current day/journal file. Click past journal and select a date to view data from previous days.
- Use the drop boxes and various fields to enter more information about the transaction you’re looking up, such as employee, dining area, amount or payment type, to find the transaction quicker.
- Once you’ve identified which transaction you want to review, double-click it, or click it once to highlight it and then click “Tix detail” to see the whole ticket. Click “Print” or “Print Detail” to print to the local printer attached to your office computer.
Looking Up Specific Details of a Historical Transaction
Updated on July 25, 2018