- If you are doing EoD and there are open tables you want to close, identify who owns the table by clicking “Go fix”.
- CLOSE Manager Console (BEFORE you proceed).
- From the manager menu on a terminal, touch “select employee from list” OR “Query by table”. NOTE: If “query by table” is used, skip #4.
- Choose the employee who currently owns the table.
- Touch the table. You may need to scroll to the “active tables” screen to locate the table if it originated in quick sale.
- Close the check with payment or by voiding/comping etc if needed. Proceed if you are about to do end of day.
- Terminate the system from manager menu and relaunch.
- Run flash readings and touch open ticket. Proceed with EoD if there are no open tickets.
- Start/Restart MC.
- Proceed with EoD.
Locating “Stuck” Tables within onePOS
Updated on July 25, 2018